Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Witching Hour

Set upon the Witching Hour


Neither pauses to think

Across the span of time and space

We stand upon the brink



Illuminated against the pale moonlight

Unwillingly you show your fear

Undeniable is the fact

Your desire to pull me near



Flickering in and out of shadows

My eyes, deep, you see

Smoldering fire within their depths

Of untold passions that can be



A shiver courses over your skin

Internally you fight against

Emotions vying to take control

Growling, you give into torment



My hands began to throb

Gathering the energy you exude

Pooling, drawing power to me

My body I elude



Swiftly I rise in the air

Golden wings spread wide

To circle my fierce Lycan

And fly along his side



Set upon the Witching Hour

Neither pauses to think

A Hawk teaches a Wolf to fly

To cross the span between the brink


Author: Bianca Pagani
Copyrighted by SalvationWriter Publishing 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment